Zimmermania

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Three cornered hat

I wanted to find a quick knit for a hat that was going to charity and of course the first place I looked was in EZ's "Knitter's Almanac" as it has a wee something for every occasion.





My choice fell on the three cornered hat and as with all of the patterns in this book I feel for it hook, line and sinker! I have added a few details about the charity knit and on my blog, where you'll also find a few details about the hat, which is also on Ravelry.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Love your latest (blue) hat! It looks so happy. Also, loved your Wordle. Thanks for posting! It made my day.

    By Blogger Kathy in DC, at 4:58 AM  

  • That's cool! Never heard of that EZ pattern before--now I must go look into that....

    By Blogger Aim, at 8:46 AM  

  • Thank you both. We don't really get that great an amount of hats on this site, mainly baby stuff.

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home