Zimmermania

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just an introduction

I'm new in this group, and I'm so thrilled over all the lovely things you have done! I'm from Sweden, and now and then I have some problems with the English language, but if I just get some time to think, I sooner or later use to understand. May be a bit more problem to express myself, so please don't expect any literary achievements from me.









So far I've just done a few Baby Surprice Jackets and a bonnet of all lovely patterns EZ designed, but I hope to do many more. It's so many on my want-to-do-list, and first of all I would love to try the Adult BSJ. I have read the pattern - several times - and even tryed to translate it in a more read-friendly way, so I hope to start with it quite soon.

7 Comments:

  • Knitting translates in every language. Your jackets and hats are beautiful!

    By Blogger Ellen Bloom, at 3:00 PM  

  • Your baby surprise jackets are very nice. I especially like the one with many colors and the matching bonnet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

  • Your project are beautiful and your english is just fine. I can't speak Swedish!

    By Blogger Lupie, at 4:01 PM  

  • They're all lovely but the second jacket is very beautiful. What yarn did you use?

    By Blogger Shay, at 7:15 PM  

  • Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • Very nice BSJs! Question: is the bonnet an EZ pattern?

    By Blogger JakkiMitch, at 5:27 AM  

  • what pattern is the bonnet? I love it so much and my little niece would look adorable in one! I think I want an adult-sized one. Haha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home