Zimmermania

Saturday, May 03, 2008

April Mystery Blanket - finished!

It's a while since I've posted anything here, but I'm back and this time with a new item I never knitted before, namely the April Mystery Blanket.


I love the geometry of this blanket (please note the way my two photos above and below almost square up!) and am already minded to knit another one for a Christening in June.

The squares are knitted in cotton and the edges in cotton chenille.

The finished product is machine washable, soft as a baby's bottom and does not curl and wave as badly as the picture indicates!

All the details of materials etc can be found on Ravelry, where surprise, surprise I'm known as teeweewonders and other pictures etc can be found on my blog.
Blogger is really playing up and I think this must be the tenth time I try to post this. Hopefully this will be my lucky dip!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home