Zimmermania

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My First Ever EZ Project




Hi there, my name is Karen and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I've been reading the posts in this blog for ages without joining in but now I have my Tomten to share. It was knitted for my toddler nephew and he loves it- just as much as I enjoyed knitting it. Details are on my fledgling blog. I plan to knit more of EZ's patterns but I'm not sure what to try next. The BSJ is tempting but I don't have the pattern so maybe I'll try a seamless sweater from Knitting Without Tears. The great thing is that the books are so well written and enjoyable to read and I'm sure this website will inspire me to knit more EZ soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I love your jacket! What size child does it fit, and how many stitches per inch do you have? I was thinking of making one for my two-year-old nephew, since I'm just now finishing a BSJ for his baby sister.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home