Zimmermania

Sunday, December 02, 2007

In February Baby Sweater mode

Yikes - Blogger is playing up and this is my second attempt at showing me the result of my first attempt at creating the fabulous February Baby Sweater. I absolutely love the pattern and the result!

This is knitted for a wee surprise baby that suddenly made an entry into the world without its father's colleagues knowing it was expected!

The minute I finished my first attempt I swiftly moved onto my second. I can't wait to see this one finished, as I think it will look really cute and Christmassy and maybe it'll go to my new niece, who is due at Christmas, unless off course she turns out a nephew. :)

More pictures and details can be found on my blog and on Ravelry, where I'm known as teeweewonders.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home