Zimmermania

Sunday, November 04, 2007

BSJs, of course!

This pattern really is addictive. Don't let the lawyers know or they'll have us putting warning labels on all of EZ's books! I had a ball doing them, and like others am going to have to scour my friend base to find more new babies!

OH yes, there is just one glitch - I hate sewing on the buttons. LOL

This one is cotton/linen blend, and it drapes so nicely!

This is my first woolen BSJ. Do other folks make matching hats for these? I think I'm going to make a few. Babies need hats!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • You are just churning them out!!!! Here I have been sitting trying to decide what to make for my neighbour's baby who will be born in early Jan. Maybe a BSJ would be nice! Thanks for the idea!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:56 PM  

  • Beautiful...

    if you need babies to make hats or bsjs for.. stitches from the heart is a wonderful charity that could get them to truely needy babies

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • Stitches from the Heart is a great idea! Thanks! At this point 2 of my 3 sweaters are accounted for, but after Christmas I'll be able to make more than just the 1 to donate. I've already donated a few dozen preemie baby caps to our local Ronald McDonald House. I have a soft spot for Preemies.

    By Blogger Cat Herself, at 4:06 AM  

  • Help! I love your BSJs I have the pattern. But I cannot make heads or tails of it. I am a pattern to the letter person and EZ patterns are making me nuts. Can you help me? I am planning on making tjis pattern for my soon to be niece - she arrives in march. Thanks for any help.

    By Blogger Ms. Diva, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home