Zimmermania

Friday, October 19, 2007

Spruce Mittens



Here's Mitten #1 (second is about 1/3 finished) based upon Elizabeth's spruce pattern from Knitting Around. Gosh, I love this book and I can hardly wait for the DVD coming this Fall. The teal icord is Wool Ease and the patterning is Alpaka yarn which is alpaca, wool and other mix. I'm using #8 dpn's.

I know this current 70-ish degree weather is just too good to last and that it will be mitten weather soon!

Please come visit my new blog at http://fibernating.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

  • This inspires me to try a pair this winter!

    By Blogger ejmh, at 7:40 PM  

  • I agree re the Knitting Around DVD. I've preordered and can't wait! Your mitten is lovely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

  • yeah! It's a great mitten - and thanks for the Knitting Around info. I had no idea there was anything new being released.

    By Blogger Rani, at 6:49 AM  

  • Oooh! I love mittens, and this may have to go in the Ravelry queue.

    By Blogger Elysbeth, at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home