Zimmermania

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Seamless Yoke Sweater

October Sweater

Hi Zimmermaniacs!
I just finished this little seamless yoke sweater for my little girl. I used bits of info from both Knitting Without Tears and The Opinionated Knitter, two of my all time favorite books.

The yarn is Cascade 220, and I used less than two skeins.

Details about the construction are over at my blog. For example, it looks like a cardigan but I actually sewed the button band closed because the buttons kept popping open. So, it's the pullover formerly known as cardi!

October Sweater

8 Comments:

  • so pretty, love the colour, the style and most of all your cute daughter!

    By Blogger picperfic, at 2:30 PM  

  • Did you knit it top down? I love it and I like what you did with the button situation. Also the model is beautiful!

    By Blogger Peg-woolinmysoup, at 4:55 PM  

  • Adorable! Both the sweater and the model!

    By Blogger MoMo, at 5:24 PM  

  • peg: I knit it from the bottom up.

    By Blogger Mandy, at 5:15 AM  

  • I'm impressed by your creative solution of turning the cardigan into a pullover. It's so cute -- and so is your daughter!

    By Blogger ejmh, at 9:35 AM  

  • So adorable - both sweater and your daughter! Now, I will think of this sweater all day while at work. Very nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • cute,cuter, mags

    By Blogger knititch, at 9:45 AM  

  • How darling! It's a beautiful sweater (and a very practical color for a toddler)!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home