Zimmermania

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Feb sweater synchronicity






I too finished a February sweater this week for my 3 month old granddaughter,Maggie. When I opened the post today from Lifexhistory, my jaw dropped! Hers and mine could be twins...



I spun the yarn myself, using superwash roving purchased on eBay, and did the top in stockinette, but check it out! Her photo is really closer to the color of mine as well, the flash washed it out some. I put in four hidden snaps down the front, and added the two heart buttons at the top.


I know we are all using the same pattern, but this is too comical!



Linda

4 Comments:

  • There are three kinds of women:

    the pretty ones

    the ugly ones

    and the blondes...

    (trad.by lapa)

    By Blogger Lapa, at 6:33 PM  

  • Beautiful work!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:37 PM  

  • Well, obviously I just _love_ it! You know what they say: Great minds think alike!

    By Blogger krisluvswool, at 10:45 PM  

  • Thats fantastic.... you got a giggle out of me.. :)

    By Blogger PJS, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home