Zimmermania

Monday, October 29, 2007

BSJ Done for Christmas baby!

Hi everyone, since this is my first post I'll introduce myself:
I'm Tricia and I'm a Zimmermaniac.
That done, here's my second EZ project. It's the BSJ in Blue Moon Fiber Arts STR Mediumweight Hollyday.


The first EZ project, the Moebius Vest, still needs a photo taken while I'm wearing it. I'm going to try to talk my husband into taking said photo sometime soon.
I've just recently discovered EZ, and there are several more patterns I'd like to knit. Next up is the adult surprise jacket in my size! Glad to have found other Zimmermaniacs!

1 Comments:

  • Waaay cute. Love the knee booties! You've inspired me to go ahead with plans to use sock yarn for a BSJ.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home