Zimmermania

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lots of Pink Baby Surprise





I almost forgot to show you my finished Baby Surprise Jacket!

This one came together in no time, although I was more than halfway finished before I could figure out the right-side-upness of it.





I opted for pastel mismatched buttons.

This was knit with Katia Jamica yarn. The BSJ took about 1.25 skeins. I used another .25 of a skein for a improvised hat.






Roxie loves it (can't you tell?) I'm sure that the baby recipient will too.



For more about me, my cats and my knits, you can go here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • LOVE the BSJ, especially on the kitty! Mine don't want to wear jackets, but they love to lie on them. Knit On~!

    By Blogger yarnmaniac, at 2:49 PM  

  • That's a great yarn for that project, I love the way it turned out!!!

    By Blogger Aim, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home