Zimmermania

Monday, August 06, 2007

Heart Hat

Heart hat from Zimmerman's Knitting Workshop (p.156). This was made with various materials I had on hand. The heart is some fuchsia washable wool, the grey bonnet part is Paton's merino, and the I-cord cast-off border and ties are also a wool-blend worsted weight that I happened to have hanging around. I also crocheted a line of pink around the edge when it was finished to get some more pink in there as a balance.





Cross posted on my blog and at the book club that inspired it.

This was really fun to make!

2 Comments:

  • this is top vintage. i love the picture. i read your post on your blog which i rushed to in order to see if there was a mennonite among us. but no you just have a sense of humour extraordinaire. fab.

    By Blogger knititch, at 7:02 PM  

  • I love this cap. It was the first thing while reading EZ's books that I wanted to make. RE: Mennonite... I'm a headcovering Christian! :-) Check out my site. Wendy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home