Zimmermania

Monday, May 21, 2007

Progress measured


20 inches done on my Mobius shrug/stole. EZ calls for 60 inches on a Mobius but when I wrapped the tape measure around my upper body (arms included), 60 inches will be too loose for a shrug. Glad I thought for a second and measured!!
Progress has not been as fast as it could be because as the deadline looms nearer, I am finding it hard to sit down and knit for more than a couple of pattern repeats.
I am planning on wearing this over a sundress for a" Hawaiian Formal" evening on Maui next week. Wish me luck on finishing it by then!!

5 Comments:

  • Ooh, pretty, I can just see that as a finished shrug. Lucky you!

    By Blogger Aim, at 10:13 AM  

  • Lovely,,,wish I had thought of making one for a very formal event I am attending in 2 weeks,,,,
    Not enough time in the day to knit all that I want to knit~
    Great job!

    By Blogger luv2knit, at 4:14 PM  

  • Well, hey... you're over a third of the way there and it looks great!

    :)

    By Blogger blackbeangum, at 6:00 PM  

  • 34 inches now.... We leave for Maui Friday morning so its a safe bet I will be knitting on the beach.LOL

    By Blogger Ali P, at 7:33 PM  

  • Hi, have you thought about the twist eating up inches of your knitting? I have not tried it, but I am suspicious there.

    Karin

    By Blogger Kucki68, at 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home