Zimmermania

Friday, May 11, 2007

not about knitting...

I'm thinking that part of why no one is posting is that it's just so darned hard to compete with two babies in a tiny hand-knit sweater. I'm just posting this to encourage people to put up their stuff as there is now a buffer between you and the uber-adorable babies!
(okay - it's a bit self-serving... I need inspiration for a new project so am very interested to see what people are working on)

Which reminds me - anyone make an adult tomten? How did it come out?

3 Comments:

  • Jen at Friender is in the process of making an adult tomten. Check it out here:
    http://friender.blogspot.com/2007/05/egg-jacket-procedeth.html

    By Blogger Mandy, at 6:54 AM  

  • I say its not fear of competing with two adorable babies and a tomten; we're just too busy enjoying the pics to post ;)

    By Blogger Bullwinkle, at 9:43 AM  

  • LOL I am finishing a sock and then moving on to a Moebius in Berocco Bonsai to use as a shrug...maybe. If I am then I will post when I have progress.

    By Blogger Ali P, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home