Zimmermania

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BSJ FOR BARBIE



I plan to knit a BSJ from E. Zimmerman, but I haven` t the pattern. I saw a lot of pictures, therefore I knit this jacket for Barbie! It is not so complicate to knit this BSJ. I like the E. Zimmermann knitting- mode.

I want to knit this Jacket to my daughter Veronika with violet Alpaca, but first I want to be sure, that I know how to knit this BSJ.
I am very grateful to
Newbie. Her pictures are very detailed and kinks! I have the book from E . Zimmermann : "knitting without Tears!" But in this book haven't pattern for Baby surprise Jacket!

Goce

6 Comments:

  • The pattern is in Knitting Workshop and in The Opinionated Knitter.

    By Blogger Julie, at 4:45 PM  

  • Good for you. Every Barbie needs a BSJ!

    By Blogger Having a Knit Fitt, at 8:00 AM  

  • BSJ=" Barbie Surprise Jacket"- ha!

    I love that you experimented on your own- just what EZ would do...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • You can also get the individual pattern from Schoolhouse Press. Barbie definitely needs a more down-to-earth wardrobe, though - nice work!

    By Blogger Sarah / Blue Garter, at 1:44 PM  

  • What a pattern! Even Barbie looks good in the BSJ...nice work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • oh i get so nostalgic. i remember making clothes and clothes and decorating houses for my barbies. and i certainly had many. this is cute. your daughter must adore it. it is also possible to purchase the bsj pattern as a spun out pattern at www.schoolhousepress.com

    By Blogger knititch, at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home