Zimmermania

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Third BSJ... with buttons this time!



I had posted about this a few weeks ago, but hadn't found buttons yet. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the *perfect* buttons, so I settled for these. I think they work pretty well for a craft store purchase!! :-)

There's no frame of reference here, but I think it's probably a newborn - 3 month size range. I think it knit up at between 6 & 7 stitches per inch and measures about 18" around the buttoned chest. Honestly, I'm too lazy to pull it back out and measure it!! :-) I have another BSJ done but no buttons for it, so I'll wait to post that one.

I can say with confidence that EZ is addictive!! I have an EPS based sweater for my father's friend on the needles now. I haven't decided yet whether to try my hand at a fair-isle yoke or keep with what I know and do a raglan style. I'll be sure to post pics when I'm done, though!

Stacee

4 Comments:

  • Great color -

    You are right -- EZ is addictive -I love that little sweater - I made a couple out of Plymouth Oh My! yarn - it is as soft as can be and machine washable! For those friends that never heard of hand wash - don't felt etc!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 PM  

  • Very Cute. What's the yarn?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • I used Blackberry Ridge Mer-Made wool... I think it was fingering weight, but I can't find the label to be sure. :-)

    By Blogger knitting elephant, at 12:56 PM  

  • Very beautiful BSJ. They are lovely to make, indeed! I will come back to this pattern sooner or later, I know it!
    :)

    By Blogger Filambulle, at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home