Zimmermania

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another BSJ... Because you can't stop at one!




This is my 4th BSJ (so far) and even though I really don't like the way the colors turned out, I like the wool and the weight of the jacket now that it's done. I'd guess it would fit a large 6-9 month old up to maybe 15 months, though the sleeves might be short for some tastes. I used JoJoLand Rhythm that I bought off the Destash Blog for no particular reason!! I'm guessing it took about 375 yards or so, as I used 3 complete balls plus a little blurb of leftovers. Knit at ~4.5 stitches per inch on size 7 addi turbos, the chest measures 21" around when closed.

Wish me luck in finding the right buttons!

10 Comments:

  • What a happy little sweater! Makes me think of a chubby pink cheeked baby girl :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 AM  

  • Thanks for showing the back of this! I've been wondering what this intriguing construction looks like from behind...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

  • Great little sweater! I *like* the way the colors work in this one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

  • I really like the colours-they are soft and pretty and unstructured.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • I know I'll be knitting loads of these as well. I'm so taken with the design. Good luck with the buttons. (",)

    By Blogger Tina - omme i London, at 11:43 PM  

  • I had to run out and order some of that yarn. Perfect!

    By Blogger Beth, at 9:39 AM  

  • I am about to start on my first BSJ, but so I LOVE to see all the pictures of the jackets!

    I will be making my first one out of Rowan All Seasons Cotton (and ,,in white per the new mom's request)
    I hope it comes out as cute as yours did!
    Sure love your choice of colors!

    By Blogger luv2knit, at 12:39 PM  

  • it;s just so pretty! I love that yarn :^)

    By Blogger picperfic, at 12:40 PM  

  • Thank you all for the compliments! I adore this pattern and definitely see more in my future!

    By Blogger knitting elephant, at 1:57 PM  

  • Wow! I love how that yarn works in the BSJ! Beautiful!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home