Zimmermania

Friday, March 23, 2007














I am almost done with my Aran poncho...need to do a couple more rows of a crocheted edge. Thought I might do a picot edge, but looking at the pic here it might look too fussy. And I am thinking I will not block this...I like the way the long edge flows and the sheer weight of this thing will block it for me!

I cannot find the pattern I used...I had everything committed to memory. It was not an EZ pattern, but I did not like the way the top down percentages were figured so went to my EZ books and made it work better! EZ to the rescue!





This pic shows the color better. It has more green than the pic above shows. You can also see the cabling section better...sort of.












Miss Maggie generously broke her frown to give me a smile while modeling for me. The poncho is for me but I do NOT put pics of me fluffy self on the net willingly, so here you see that it is a BIG poncho. Actually fits me very nicely.





Happy knitting to all!

Ann
Taoknitter

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home