Zimmermania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Start your engines!

It's Saturday the 23rd! If you've been dutifully waiting to cast on, wait no longer. I confess that I have not been dutiful, and got a jump on the Baby Surprise two days ago. I couldn't resist. I'll show you a picture after I run over to the farmers' market to buy up the last of the season's fantastic peaches. But I shall cast on the Fishtrap Aran today as originally intended.

If you have emailed me to join and haven't received an invitation, please email me again. I have added everyone who's sent me a message to the list of participants (note that you need to accept the invitation before your name will show up in the sidebar), but three people have told me they've sent multiple requests that haven't come through. If sarah AT bluegarter DOT org hasn't worked for you, please try zimmermania AT allegria DOT fastmail Dot fm.

Knit on, friends!

ETA: Here's phase 1 of the Baby Surprise, double decrease section complete:

1 Comments:

  • hi, I've emailed several times at both addresses, have you gotten any of them? I won't harass you any more ;) but thought I'd leave a message here in case you see it otherwise I may just give up.

    please send a blogger invite to: elizabethwhite@mchsi.com thanks!

    By Blogger Liz, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home