Zimmermania

Saturday, September 23, 2006

joining (without twisting)

Hello to all! I've been an admirer of Elizabeth Zimmermann for about 20 years now. Knitting Without Tears was the first knitting book I ever bought. Over the years I've knitted quite a few of EZ's and Meg Swansen's designs and have been to Meg's Knitting Camp several times. At the moment, I have my second Round the Bend Jacket (from Meg's little Handknitting book) on needles. Now that the weather is getting a bit cooler, I'll be working on that again. It can be seen in its current 'a little more than half finished' state on my blog. So glad to be here among other Zimmermaniacs. :)

1 Comments:

  • I am so envious that you have been to camp! It remains a dream to me. My husband has offered me some spa time, but I think knit camp is more "me".

    By Blogger handknitbyafailedfeminist, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home